Thursday, August 31, 2006

Contingent Week 1 Play

Yesterday I forgot to also point out that Buffalo only won 1 road game last year. That is a huge selling point for me andI really doubt they match last years win total on the road against the class of the division. New England is also 20-9-1 ATS in their last 30 as a favorite. So not only do the Pats win, I think they win by at least 8.

I am looking to play these games AFTER preaseason. I want to make sure there are no more injuries before I finally lay down on...

Dallas +2.5 @ Jacksonville
Philly -3.5 @ Houston
Buffalo @ New England -8 ( I might make a small ATS play as well)
I see these as the strongest plays, I want to figure out how I will work out the card

Right now Seattle -3.5 @ Detroit looks like the weekly sucker bet
When I say "sucker bet", I mean it is a game that everybody thinks is easy, but will lose. The average person gets destroyed by bets that look "easy", because they blindly bet big and lose big, without understanding why the line is there in the first place.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]