Sunday, September 24, 2006

Week 3 Picks

Week 3 plays

Eagles ML ( 5 units)
Eagles -6 ( 2.5 units)
Eagles 1st Quarter -.5 ( 2 units)
Redskins ML ( 5 units)
Redskins -4 ( 1 unit)
Browns +7
Ravens/Browns Under ( 1 unit)
Colts -6.5 ( 1 unit)

Haven't bought my browns line yet,

Here are the rest of the games
Jets/Bills = Jets +5.5
- The Bills won as straight up dogs last week, and are favored this week ( bad trend). I am not a big fan of JP Losman either.
Bengals/Steelers = Steelers -1.5
- I wouldn't bet on this game. I wrote about how hard it would be to beat Pittsburgh IN pittsburgh, but if anybody can do it, Carson Palmer can.
Jags/ Colts = Colts -7
- I think the whole world is in love with Byron Leftwhich and the Jags defense. How come when Byron wins with those horrible mechanics it's " just Byron being Byron", but when he losses it's not a good thing?
Titans/Dolphins = Dolphins -10.5
The Dolphins haven't looked very good this season, but neither have the Titans. I think the Dolphins get their first win of the year vs a titans defense routinly misses tackles.
Redskins/Houston = Redskins -4
After the Redskins beat last years worst team, I will have to listen to the front runner redskins fans all week.
Bears/Vikings= Bears -3.5
I think this game HAD potential to be a sucker bet, but the bears should win. I am not sold at all on the bears offense and I think their passing game is highly overrated right now.
Panthers/Tampa = Panthers -3.5
Steve Smith plays and the Panthers win. Somebody will be in a big hole after this game.
Packers/Detroit = Packers +6.5
Brett Favre had a decent game last week. I don't think the Lions should be laying a touchdown to anybody right now.
Ravens/Browns = Browns +7
- This weeks sucker bet
Rams/Cardinals = Cards -4.5
I think the Cards win this game, and teams that win cover. Warner outduels Bulger.
New York Giants/Seattle = Giants +3.5
- This could be the game of the week, I think the NY Giants go into Seattle and end their home win streak.
Eagles/San Fran= Eagles -6
- Eagles avenge last weeks heart breaking loss.
Denver @ New England = Denver +6.5
For some reason I think Denver plays better than they have this season. I wouldn't touch this game, but since this could be a rare case of the winning team not covering.
Atlanta/ NO = Falcons -3.5
- The Atlanta rushing attack will be too much for the saints to handle.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]