Sunday, October 08, 2006

Week 5

Plays are with a 50 unit bankroll, and I am up 25 units and change
11-4 ATS
1-0 Teasers
2-0 ML
1-0 ML parlay
1-0 Quarter Lines
4 winning weeks, 0 losing weeks
last week 3-1 ATS, 1-0 on a teaser ( I don't consider teasers ATS)

I would have delivered nothing but winners two weeks in a row, but M. Colston from the Saints let the moose into Charlotte North Carolina last week.

Two weeks ago I said that I wanted to stop being a mechanical capper, and deliver nothing but winners. I wanted to go with my intuition and cap games by my gut instinct rather than all those fluffy stats. There are always stats FOR and AGAINST you each week. After I made that commitment, I went 4-0 ATS, and 2-0 ML two weeks ago, and 3-1 ATS and 1-0 on a teaser last week. That means I was 10-1 in my last 11 wagers.

My bankroll is right where I want it to be. I am playing with 25 units of the houses money right now, and I can be a little bit more aggressive with my plays if I want.


Week 5 plays
New York Giants ML ( 5 units) -220
Arizona Cardinals +4 ( 2.5 units) at Bodog
Dallas +2 ( 2 units)
Indy -17.5 ( 1.5 Units)
Indy 1st Quarter -4.5 ( 1 unit)

Picks ATS
Tennesse @ Indy ( line now at 17)
Washington @ New York -6
Detroit +6.5 @ Minny
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans -6.5
St Louis @ Green Bay +2.5
Miami @ New England -9.5
Buffalo @ Chicago -9.5
Cleveland @ Carolina -7.5
Jets +6.5 @ Jags
Kc @ Arizona +4
Oakland @ San Fran -3
Dallas +2 @ Philly
Pittsburg +3.5 @ San Diego
Baltimore @ Denver -4

I don't like a lot of those games. Who wants to lay all those 7+ point spreads?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]