Sunday, November 19, 2006

Week 11 again

Added: Arizona Cards -2 ( 1 unit)

New England ML ( 5 units)
Houston -1 ( 3 units)
Dallas pick ( 2 units)
Denver -1 ( 1 unit)
Arizona -2 ( 1 unit)
and I will be looking at 2nd half overs in the Cards and Saints game.

I was 50/50 about taking the Cards but I do think Matty gets his first win as a pro today. Detroit is a road fade, and they have produced nothing but Losses and Overs on the road. If I lose, I will cry that " The Lions ARE who we thought they were".

In one of the write ups I talked about the Favorites covering at a high mark last year. The reason why favorites ( and the house) won last year is because of weeks like this. I see these public dogs LOSING today. Last week pretty much all of the dogs barked ( except washington). It's not like these huge spreads keep covering ( they got killed last week). The reason why the favorites won last year is because of small favorites winning ( which I think happens this week).

I saw a commerical that had a " win a trip to the superbowl" contest. In the contest they had a New England Patriot and a New York Giant. I think that's funny because a few weeks ago I said if your going to bet on the Giants or Pats, do it now. Of course they both LOST those big games, but I thought it was funny.

Good Luck, questions and comments are always welcome to footballchrisl@gmail.com





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]