Sunday, December 31, 2006

I am glad the 49ers upset Denver

I am glad the 49ers upset Denver because I believe KC can go into Indianapolis and beat the colts...

- Trent Green is a good veteran QB who shouldn't make those killer dumb mistakes. He also should have poise on the road.
- LJ is good for 150+ yards. He could potentially have a 40 carry 220 yard performance against the colts poor rush D. LJ is big, fast, strong, and has great vision. Like I said, if it weren't for such a great year by LT, everybody would be talking about LJ.
- Herman loves ball control and should help keep Manning off the field.
- the Chiefs have a good veteran secondary led by Ty Law and Patric Surtan ( former pro bowlers).

That was my first instincts when I watched the 49ers go into Denver and win. Much to come later.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]