Sunday, November 23, 2008

add

Arizona/Giants over 49 ( 1 unit)

I should have added more to Minny, the game went as advertised. I won my .5 units, and need Arizona to score not much to win that second unit.

The thing that pissed me off about the Miami game, was the horrible D PI call on the guy covering randy moss. Moss was holding his shoulder pad and extended his arm, pushing off, and they called it on the defender. The defender is allowed to hold his ground and go for the ball too. Moss was all over him, and THAT is what really turned the game.

I am adding arizona to double down on that 1 unit umatch. The Giants have been good road overs in Eli's career, and Kurt can always throw the ball, and is prone to the giants blitzing d turnover.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]