Monday, January 12, 2009

NFC Championship

Philly -3 ( 3 units)
Philly to win it all 1 unit to win 2


Yesterday I jumped on the early line Philly -3.5 and bout the hook to -3 for ( 3 units).
I wish I jumped on Pittsburgh -4 because today I see them sitting at -6.

ADD:
Today I put 1 unit on Philly to win it all at bodog 2-1 odds. At my other book they were +175 or so, but I jumped on Bodog for once having a good line. I see Philly winning the next game, and who knows what happens in the super bowl. I hope the Pitt or Baltimore defense eats them alive, but it just might be the Eagles year.

The thing that pisses me off is earlier in the year they were still very much in the playoff hunt but with max pessimism. I saw their SB odds at 40-1 yes 40-1. I always felt like if Philly or Dallas could make it into the playoffs, they could do some damage in a weak year for the NFL. Looks like Philly just might pull the big upset this year like last year. Who knows. I at least would want to profit from it.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]